Providing a safe and loving place for the children of South Richmond
to belong and flourish.
- By creating a culture of love, acceptance and encouragement
- By sharing our stories, our journey of faith, and the Gospel in formal and informal conversation
- By sharing a big table and a meal each week as part of our time together
- By small groups of 4-8 children where a faithful adult cares for them and becomes a trusted, respected person in their life.
What to expect
Children and adults worshipping, learning, playing and eating together. It’s sometimes messy, but always joyful!
- Ann Carr-Beyersdorff- Hospitality
- Becky Peters- Middle/High School girls
- Kathy Buttner, Jessie Maker, Elementary School
- Becky Peters- Co-Pastor, Spiritual Director
- Ken Peters- Co-Pastor, Transportation
The Bridge RVA is a part of the Vineyard Church USA movement.
Not all Vineyard churches are alike but they all do share essential values, which you can view in full here..