Providing a safe and loving place for the children of South Richmond to belong and flourish.
- By creating a culture of love, acceptance and encouragement
- By welcoming the Holy Spirit’s ministry when and however He chooses to minister
- By sharing our stories, our journey of faith, and the Gospel in formal and informal conversation
- By sharing a big table and a meal each week as part of our time together
- By small groups of 4-8 children where a faithful adult cares for them and becomes a trusted, respected person in their life.